At present, the manufacturing base of "MARKEN" has greatly expanded and equipped with modern, high-capacity equipment:
- Broadband, perforating presses "SCHULER";
- Turret punch presses with CNC "AMADA";
- Laser-cutting machine, series LaserCut FO Professional;
- Milling-engraving machine RC-203S;
- Element-by-element die-stamping machines;
- Crop shear and bending press with CNC;
- Other technological and supporting equipment;
- Complex and high-precision products for gas, oil and chemical industries;
- Metal products for furniture industry;
- Metal products for the construction industry;
- Metal products for road and bridge building (with creation of DORSNAB.PRO trademark).
Manufacturing of any product originates from an idea. What do you need to implement ideas? People having experience, knowledge, abilities and opportunities for their implementation. The key credo of "MARKEN" Design and Engineering Department is development and manufacturing of unique products in full conformity to our Customers’ wishes. This policy was directly comprised in methods of Design and Engineering Department activities. A harmonious combination of varied opportunities of modern computer-aided design (CAD) with traditions of domestic design school enable achieving the best balance between operational characteristics and the cost of the final product. Detailed design of engineering units and assemblies is accomplished by creating 3D models and a set of technical documentation, including operational and assembly drawings.